Friday, April 29, 2011

Kristen's Menu- Week of May 1st

Breakfasts:
Best Oatmeal Ever  (I am in love with Steel Cut OatsSo is Kate.  Olivia has texture issues with oatmeal.  I understand.  I didn't start liking oatmeal until last year.)
Whole Wheat Toast with a spread of TJ's Mango Butter (Can' t wait to try this new seasonal item.)
Favorite Banana Muffins (I love Trainer Momma's recipes and after trying tons of "healthy" banana bread recipes, this is by far our favorite.  I use TJ's Bran Flakes and of course I will throw in a few of Ghirardelli's 60% cocoa chocolate chips.)
TJ's Multigrain Waffles with Strawberries (and a drizzle of Log Cabin's all-natural syrup...)

Lunches:
Turkey Meatball Subs
Ham and Pesto Melts

(Just recently discovered that Trader Joe's has a recipe section on their website, I am in love.)
Whatever else we can whip up around here...
 
Dinners:
W.O.W. Enchiladas and Refried Beans  (These enchiladas will truly W.O.W. you.  I used 505 Green Enchilada Sauce from Wal-Mart.  Tanner said it was like eating at a Mexican restaurant.  W.O.W.)
TJ's BBQ Chicken Pizza and Strawberry Spinach Salad
Chicken Stir-Fry  (Not sure why this one is a different color.  Must be bedtime...)

Supplements:  (don't forget!)
Multi-Vitamins and Omega 3 Oil for all, Iron for me, and Protein Powder if I can choke it down...  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! You posted! I'm totally making those banana muffins this week. Trader joes has changed my life. Love Love Love

    ReplyDelete