Monday, July 18, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

 

IMG_9864

My cute sister-in-law, Holly, found out about Bountiful Baskets recently.  We got our first baskets last Saturday (for only 15$) and I am in love for these reasons…

1.  Saves me time at the grocery store.  (Hooray!)

2.  Saves me money!

3.  Forces us to eat even more fruits/vegetables than we normally do.

4.  Supports eating local and seasonal produce.

5.  Encourages us to try new foods.  (I just found out that purple thing is kale, a serious superfood.)

Go here to read more about them and how to order.  They also offer amazing deals on fresh, clean bread and other yummy foods.  I just ordered my basket for this week along with a box of organic mangoes!  I believe you have until Tuesday at noon to put your order in, but they go pretty fast.  Thanks, Holly! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim have you tried the Superstition Farmers Market on Merdian and Apache Trail? I know you said that other one doesn't have as fresh of stuff that you'd like but we ReALLY really like this place! It is so so so cheap! Exp: 5 cucumbers /$1 6 apples/$1... It seems crazy cheap ! We fill up an entire shopping cart and its only $40.00. (thats juicing material for an entire week for both of us) We were doing the bountiful baskets for a while too but this farmers market is waaaay cheaper and they get fresh stuff in everyday.

    ReplyDelete