Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Living Cleaner

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Hope all our healthy goals and resolutions are still in tact 11 days into this new year!

I wanted to post today about LIVING CLEANER
  We all know how important it is to EAT real food that contains REAL ingredients
But what about the ingredients in our laundry detergent? Or our shower cleaner? Or the wipes we use on our kitchen table?
Our bodies are affected by everything they come in contact with.  Especially the toxic chemicals and fumes contained in most household cleaners.  
Almost every company these days now offers a "GREEN & CLEAN" version of their product.  Some are better than others and some are way more expensive than others.
My checklist for cleaning products are:
*Affordable
*"Clean" Smell
*Plant-based
*No harsh chemicals

My absolute favorite brand is 
METHOD from Target
Their products fit all my requirements and I just LOVE their packaging. I'm a sucker for cute design
Check out their website for more info!

Also here is my DINNER menu for the week! 
As of January 1st I am attempting a gluten free diet. I'll get into that later!
Tuesday: Tostadas
Wednesday: Potato Broccoli Soup w/ Side Salad
Friday: Eat out or Leftovers

Do you have a favorite "Clean" Cleaning product?! Tell us your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment