Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pizza and Ranch for 300 calories?!?!

...In my household, we love ranch...
We put it on tacos, salads, pizza, etc.
And even though we usually make cleanER ranch,
I absolutely HATE that hidden valley ranch packets have 
MSG in them :(
I also hate that I never have ALL the ingredients on hand.

...But now all my ranch troubles are over...

Thanks to Bolthouse Farms Creamy Yogurt Dressing
"Classic Ranch"


All Natural
No Preservatives or Artificial Flavors
NO MSG!
Gluten Free
45 calories per 2 Tablespoon serving!

Thank you KRISTEN for introducing this great product to me!
Purchase this at SPROUTS and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Another FANTASTIC food find introduced to me by Kristen is
Palermo's Primo Thin Margherita Pizzas (Frozen)

Sold at Costco, these babies are deeeeeeelicious!
And healthy too!

Cut the pizza into 8 slices: Consume 2 1/2 pieces + 2 Tbsp of Bolthouse Farms Ranch and your dinner was only 300 calories!

Since the pizza is Ultra-thin, we also add baby carrots as a side to dip in the ranch and help fill us up :)

This has been my go to meal during this busy week and I wanted to share the goodness with you all!

Eating Cleaner can be JUST as DELICIOUS and SATISFYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment