Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekly Menu 7/9 - 7/14

As always, I find myself spending hours upon hours each week trying to plan out my meals.  It should NOT be this difficult but somehow it gets harder and harder each week.  I have an issue with repeating meals too often and I continually strive to try new recipes and add new varieties of food into our meals.
After a week of NO PLANNING and making meals 
"on the stop" (terrible idea)
I decided to make myself a cute and colorful Menu Planner because that always helps me feel more excited about getting organized.
Here is our Menu for the week, including Jess's lunch Menu that I'm going to try and be good and pack for him :)
The things we do for love <3

WEEKLY MENU PLANNER
July 9th – 14th

DAY
LUNCH
DINNER

Monday


Jess: Eat Out
Kim: Leftover Turkey Tacos

Smashed Potatoes
Grilled Chicken
House Salad

Tuesday


Jess: Leftover Chicken, Potatoes, & Salad, FRUIT

Grilled Tri-tip steak
TJ’s Grain Mix
Zucchini

Wednesday


Jess: Turkey & Ham Sandwich, FRUIT,
Nut Trailmix

Green Pork Enchiladas
Spanish Rice

Thursday


Jess: Leftover Green Pork Enchiladas
Spanish Rice, FRUIT

Whole Wheat Pasta and Meat Sauce
Olive Garden Salad

Friday


Sloppy Joes

Eat Out

Saturday


Sandwiches or Lentils & Rice

Easy Orange Chicken
Broccoli and Rice



I'm trying out this recipe on Saturday Night

Looks Delicious!
Enjoy your week and remember to EAT CLEANER!

No comments:

Post a Comment